Saturday 14 January 2012

MY PASSION FOR NAIL ART

Hi guys, welcome to my first blog where i want to share my passion, tips and ideas for nail art and hopefully receive some of the same from other nail enthusiasts out there! 


It all started when my gorgeous fiance bought me a nail art gift pack for christmas which contained, well, everything from sun lamp to cuticle stick! Boy I was happy! sitting there unwrapping my present like a little kid, this is where i started my nail designs, trying different designs and effects with help and inspiration from you tube.  My passion for nail art just grows as there is always something new to try, the list being endless im forever conjuring up new ideas for my next design, finding inspiration in the most unlikely places!  


If  any other nail enthusiasts out there willing to share there knowledge about our beautiful talons then please feel free to get in touch, ive uploaded some vids of my latest creations hope you enjoy!  


Claire x

No comments:

Post a Comment